Since the start of 2014 I have:Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car journey.
Passed an exam.
Cried on someone’s shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen and paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train.
Cried over someone.
Spent a day out in the sun getting a tan.
Slammed a door out of frustration.
Had an anxiety attack.
Had a BBQ.
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they’d had too much to drink.
Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone/skype for over 2 hours.
Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Cried over someone in my past.
Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.
- Are you just going to disappear on me again?
- Are you saying that this is my fault?
- Don’t pretend like you ever cared.
- Everything was a lie, I was just using you.
- Forget you ever met me.
- How could you leave me here?
- How long have you known about the affair?
- I always knew I’d end up hating you.
- I don’t think I can trust you anymore, or ever again.
- I hope you never forgive me for what I did to you.
- I needed you and you weren’t there.
- I never want to hear your name again.
- I remember when you made me happy, I don’t know what I was thinking.
- I should have never trusted you.
- I thought you said you’d never hurt me.
- If this is goodbye, make sure I never see you again.
- It was fun while it lasted, but I can’t do this anymore.
- Just the thought of being around you makes me feel sick.
- People have died because of you!
- Please tell me what I did wrong, what I can do to fix this.
- There’s no such thing as love, at least not between us.
- Was everything a lie?
- We used to have something great and now I can’t get far enough away from you.
- We’ll never be able to go back to how we were.
- What about all those nights, do they mean nothing to you?
- What we had meant nothing to me.
- You can’t just walk away like nothing happened!
- You never want to see me again?
- You used to give me hope and now you give me nothing.
- You’re so caught up with impressing everyone that doesn’t matter.
In one sentence is the spark of a story. Ignite.
Mission: Write a story, a description, a poem, a metaphor, a commentary, or a memory about this sentence. Write something about this sentence.
Be sure to tag writeworld in your block!